Enjoy Me Time at the Fresh Coffee Shop and Tea Garden at Hands On Retreat
A river runs through it… Craighall’s secret garden…Our back-to-nature garden setting in the middle of Craighall, Sandton with a country like feeling. A perfect venue to get together with your friends and/or significant other . Or grab a bite to eat after a hair or beauty treatment and enjoy some “me-time”
Our food is freshly prepared and made with love and care so that you can enjoy your me-time
. We support the slow movement of preparation of food. Sit back, relax and enjoy the peaceful and unhurried atmosphere – no express service here!
Open for breakfast and lunch 8h00 to 16h00 Monday to Friday and 9h00 to 16h00 on Saturday. Entrance at 4 Argyle Avenue Craighall
- High Teas for 2 to 6 girl friends (group bookings on request)
- Conversation picnic baskets can be enjoyed at one of our garden tables or in front of the fire on cold days
- Set menu for 3-course dinners on Friday and 4-course Romance Dinners on Saturday.
- We are licensed, corkage at R80 per bottle
- Adults only : Strictly no children under 13 in order not to spoil the tranquility for other guests
- We cannot cater Halaal, our dishes contain gelatine, pork and alcohol
- Bookings essential!
Enjoy your meal on the veranda with its glorious view of the garden or, providing that the weather holds, at one of the many spots dotted among the trees and greenery. Afterwards enjoy a luxurious treatment of one of our great spa specials!
Sit back, relax and enjoy the peaceful and unhurried atmosphere – no express service here!
Contact Hands On Retreat
to learn more about our celebrated day spa in Gauteng
and enjoy some much deserved me time.
Back to Fresh Coffee Shop and Tea Garden